Through volunteer procedure, this process can take up to 21 or 35 business days.
What is age requirement for getting a 1 year temporary residence permit?
The age requirements for getting a 1 year temporary residence permit in Ukraine is 16 years old
under 16 if arriving in Ukraine for the purpose of education
under 16 or legally incapable as a foreign or stateless person to arrive in Ukraine for family unification
What are the basis or grounds for getting a 1 year temporary Ukraine residence permit?
2. technical assistance projects
3. preaching and delivering religious instruction
4. carrying out religious rituals
5. canonical activity
6. invitation of religious organizations
7. participating in the activity of branches, divisions, representative offices and other structural units of civil society (non-governmental) organizations of foreign states
8. purpose of employment at representative offices of foreign business entities in Ukraine
9. purpose of carrying out cultural activity
10. purpose of carrying out scientific activity
11. purpose of carrying out educational activity
12. purpose of participating in international and regional volunteer programs
13. participating in the activity of organizations and institutions that engage volunteers
14. purpose of working as a correspondent or representative of foreign mass media
15. founder and/or participant and/or beneficiary owner (controller) of a legal entity registered in Ukraine
16. purpose of study
17. purpose of family reunification with persons who are Ukrainian nationals
18. purpose of family reunification having married a citizen of Ukraine
19. released from Migrant Accommodation Centers for foreigners and stateless persons illegally staying in Ukraine on the basis of the court decision to cancel decision on their detention or forced expulsion from Ukraine
20. prior to expiration of the maximum period of their stay in such Centers have not been expelled from Ukraine on the basis of absence of travel document, transport connection with their country of origin or other reasons outside their control
What are required documents for obtaining 1 year temporary Ukraine residence permit
2. foreign passport or stateless person ID
3. Visa D
4. legal representative document
5. Ukrainian translation of pages of foreign passport
6. valid medical insurance
7. payment confirmation
8. 4 photographs of a foreigner or stateless person 35 mm x 45 mm on matte paper
Is there anything else I should know about getting a residence permit in Ukraine?
Yes, there are many, many different documents related to the basis or grounds for obtaining a Ukraine residence permit.
There are accompanying documents of reach of the 20 reasons for issuance of temporary residence permit.
This can be a complicated process and it may be best to have us negotiate the process for you.
Please contact us here.